Re: Slow Progress on the 'B - pictures

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Slow Progress on the 'B - pictures
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:22:45 -0600
Eric,
        Those look great! I like that color. My '77B
needs paint (and I need money for paint/bodywork/etc :-),
and is blue to start with, that's pretty close... Hmm.

If I might make a non-car suggestion. I use JAlbum to create
web pages of pictures. Ok, I can't find an example. Hmm, I
really have used it. I do it on the Mac, but it's a Java app
and will run on most computers.

I know, I'll run it on your pictures.

http://horton.iaces.com/mg/eric

It took more time to move it to the web server than to run
the program. It has a bunch of themes, XP is just the default.

--
Paul Root
"Few people know what to do when hula girls attack." - Sam, age 8