Re: Barrett-Jackson Deals

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson Deals
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:19:02 -0600
That's really low. The description is pretty misleading though.
Yes, it's originally the A-H engine, but it was reworked a bit.
They make it sound like an engine conversion.

Seems to me at least $3k more would more in line with reality.

--
Paul Root
"Most people don't know what to do when hula girls attack." - Sam,