Re: Mark Evans MG for sale

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mark Evans MG for sale
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:00:05 +1030
On 25/01/2006, at 12:41 AM, Paul T. Root wrote:

> Like it says they spent 100k pounds on it.
>
> They didn't take any shortcuts, if you watched the show.
>
> You can be sure this is a well sorted car.

Yes, I have watched the DVD :-)

What lousy timing just when I am putting my car back together - it
makes me feel like I am doing such a shoddy job... and it made me go
back over a few parts I worked on.  If I had the time, money,
expertise and equipment I would love to attempt to replicate some of
the work that he has done on the ancilliary components (the engine
and interior won't get that sort of treatment for a while).

I also have his "photo gallery" CD - what a great reference (even if
some parts of my '68 don't quite match his '73).  The images can
really be zoomed in on to see detail!

Highly recommended as a reference for anyone fiddling with their car
- but beware, it could make you embark on a... RESTORATION!

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia