Pearls of wisdom needed....

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pearls of wisdom needed....
From: Harold Pulcher <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:02:41 -0600
After having set of a longer than reasonable(a couple of years with the
engin being worked on), I found that my 80B had a completly empty brake
fluid resvoir.  After filling the res, I noticed that I now have a leak.

I am figuring that a MC rebuild is in order along with all the wheel
cylinders/calipers.

The kits seems fairly inexspensive, so I was thinking on doin the job
myself.

The brakes were fine when I parked the car.  I am sure the leak was
there before, but since I was driving it regular I kept it topped up.  I
figure the seals and what not have dried up and bit making the leak more
prevalent.

So, any words of wisdom or internet resources that might help out?

Thanks,
Harold
80B