RE: TD tach died

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TD tach died
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:56:31 -0700
I should have posted earlier or done this from home. But just look for
Mo-Ma in our fine archives, like the bottom of the email says:

Archives at http://www.team.net/archive

I know I have posted their information several times on the list - email
and regular address. Others have too because that's where I got it.
Mo-Ma fixed an oil/temperature gauge for my son's 65B several years ago.
I'd post the info again but its at home.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B