re: MGC car alarm

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: MGC car alarm
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:03:15 EST
Jim...

There are a couple of ways to look at this. First, you can invest the money
in an alarm system...your insurance company MIGHT give you a small reduction
in  a part of your rates. But as has been mentioned here already....how many of
us  now ignore car alarms when we hear them going off? Personally, I would
spend the  money elsewhere.

I use a very simple (and free) theft deterent. I remove the rotor and take
it with me. You could also install a fuel shut-off or a battery kill switch. Or
 remove the coil wire.

See you in Gatlinburg!

rick