Re: Coupe Restoration

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coupe Restoration
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:41:51 EST
In a message dated 23/02/2006 11:32:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

Looks  good, Bill, I like the color a lot. And the wheels, too, they have a
nice  'beefy' look that suits the car well. Nice job!

Those wheels are stock width.

I have another set of widened 5.5" Twincam rims  I'll be putting on when I
get around to it, with some 185 x 15 tires (it is  still on 30 year old
Michelins....)

With those wheels selling for $400 a piece,  fortunately I happen to have a
spare set!  The 4 wheel discs work rather  well, but the handbrake often needs
adjusting...

Bill