RE: spring fever approaches - now electric windows [OT]

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: spring fever approaches - now electric windows [OT]
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:19:04 -0500
One nice feature of my Acura MDX is that the windows will still work for
a while after the engine has been turned off and the keys have been
removed from the ignition.  As long as the door hasn't been opened,
you've got about 30 seconds to close (or open, if you want) the windows
and moonroof.

I have to admit that I didn't even put the windows up in my MGB today.
My wife's car was in for service and she took my MDX, so I took the MG
to get to the dentist.  I had left the top down and didn't want to risk
cracking the window, so I put on a cap and gloves for the ride.  It was
a bit cool (35 degrees), but the snow wasn't sticking, and it's not like
my heater works anyway.

--Steve