Help! Dome Light....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help! Dome Light....
From: "S. Allen" <scottallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:22:51 -0500
Hi,

While putting the radio back in my 74 1/2' the dome light went off, so I
figured I'd pulled a wire out and I'd just have to find it and stick it back
in.  Simple right?

Well, the rubber connector disintegrated, so now I have a purple wire and a
purple/black wire coming off of the dome light hanging loose.  Candidate
connections are a purple/white wire, and one as yet not found, (maybe
another purple?).

Looking at the wiring diagram in the Bentley book is unhelpful as it only
shows a purple and a black coming off of the dome light and no purple/black.

Swapping around the connections doesn't seem to help.

Any help appreciated...

Scott Allen
74 1/2 BGT
52 TD