Re: Truing wire wheels and mounting, balancing tires

To: Charley Robinson <charleyrob@charter.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Truing wire wheels and mounting, balancing tires
From: James Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:18:59 -0500
Charley:

While finding a shop that is equipped to do the job, the Connecticut MG
Club includes in its library a set of tools to adapt most balancing
machines to center lock wheels.  See http://www.homestead.com/mgclub/
and look at the library, bottom of the page.  These are available on
loan to members, so if you are one, contact our Librarian Duane Adams.
If not a member, we invite you to join.  The membership application is
on the site, and my wife Bobbie just happens to be the membership chair.

Jim