Looking for expertise, was rebuild or part out?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for expertise, was rebuild or part out?
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:52:03 -0500
Hi again list,
I really appreciate your opinions and tips.  The posts I received and my own
inner desires have led me to the path of restoration - I'm going to keep the
car and repair as necessary.

With the extensive work to be done, I want to build or borrow a rotisserie
to be able to better work on the car.  Anyone who knows the whereabouts of
one available in the Tampa area or anyone who has instructions on making one
please contact me off list.  A few years ago there was a fellow in the Tampa
MG club that had one, but he has disappeared.

I'd also appreciate any feedback from anyone who has replaced sills, floors
etc. I need to replace the rear valance, the RR fender, both floors and
sills and the front mounts for the rear springs.  I know if I take all off
at once, the car will probably collapse and I'll never get it aligned
properly.  The best sequence to use as well as any jigs to fit would greatly
be appreciated.  Are there any books available?

Thanks again
Pete