Re: On line MG stuff

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: On line MG stuff
From: "Greg Kindall" <gregkindall@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:29:59 -0800
eBay is a victim here, too.  "Bid-on-auctions.ca" seems to be one of
those outfits that steals other people's content to get traffic, in
order to garner ad-revenue.  In a similar vein, I once found the entire
content of a friend's website reproduced on such a site, "enhanced"
with ads, pop-ups, blinky things.

Greg Kindall

(Barrie Robinson wrote:)

This sort of smoke and mirrors turns me off