Re: Name that car with 7 pictures (posibly an MGA)

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@MGAguru.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Name that car with 7 pictures (posibly an MGA)
From: "R. Martin Rogovein" <rmort@bezeqint.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:10:12 +0200
> Would anyone with any information about this body model, please step
> forward. It is "suspected" of being on an MGA chassis, but not yet
> verified. I will post more information when available. See pictures
> here: http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/variants/vt106g.htm

To me it looks a bit like a Reliant Sabre / Autocars Sabra Sport (Israel's
only sportscar!).
The fastback version had an odd rear window, though not exactly the same as
in the picture.

These were fiberglass-bodied and built to rather low kit-car standards, so a
'reworking' of the body is never out of the question.

RMartin
clutchless in Tel Aviv
(but planning a parts run to the US in a month)