Re: A front license plate is needed...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A front license plate is needed...
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:06:36 EDT
Harold,
I used 2 medium size sheet metal screws. The license plate can  be attached
directly to the Rubber bumper part of the front nose piece.  Unfortunately US
license plates are a little wider than the rubber bumper, but  not noticeably
so...Don't mount it too low or it'll get bent when you drive up  to a parking
block or too high 'cause to me that looks weird too! you can use  double sided
tape to kind of center it, but you probably already have two holes  drilled
into the bumper...you just have to clean 'em out and  Bing-o!
-=Safety-Fast!=-
Albert Escalante Owner 1978 MGB
The Central  Coast British Car Club (CA)
Ventura, CA (info: _www.ccbcc.org_ (http://www.ccbcc.org) )