Re: Voltage Regulator Replacement for Voltage Stbilizer

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Voltage Regulator Replacement for Voltage Stbilizer
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:31:28 -0400
Jack,

If this is viable I would like to hear about it too!

At 03:44 PM 4/5/2006, Jack Feldman wrote:
>Somewhere lost in my computer is a file that tells how to replace the voltage
>stabilizer with a solid state regulator. It was simple, and I would like to do
>it, but can't find the file.
>
>Can anyone help?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jack

Regards

Barrie Robinson
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII in the wings

PURVEYOR  of O-ring kits for Smith and Jaeger gauges
                         Stainless steel mesh grilles for MGBs
                         High-tech sound deadening materials
                       .........and Exotic wood gear lever knobs