FS: 79 MGB roadster in Southwest Missouri

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 79 MGB roadster in Southwest Missouri
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 21:22:24 EDT
1979 MGB roadster....
88,000 actual miles
Overdrive car (although it doesn't seem to be working)
Caramel brown....Tan interior (good condition)
Tan convertible top
Chrome luggage rack (original)
absolutely no rust
the usual door dings...but original paint quite good...
Dash very good...no cracking or discoloration
Windshield very good
Never wrecked....
Starts every time....good tranny, good brakes, good top
Known problems....Something is partially clogging the fuel line (needs to  be
blown out)
The usual little leaks (its just marking its own territory I guess)
 This little roadster would be a great daily driver if you clean out  the
fuel line, I was driving it several times a week until it got partially
clogged,
it doesn't keep the fuel filter full all the time....although it does  have a
brand new fuel pump installed ....

                      $3000......Photos here:

           _www.members.aol.com/mgaluvr/79B1.jpg_
(http://www.members.aol.com/mgaluvr/79B1.jpg)