Re: Leather Seats

To: joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>, csrb7007@msn.com,
Subject: Re: Leather Seats
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:09:33 -0700 (PDT)
Leather is the way to go by far. I switched to leather for my 67 3 years ago. I
was amazed how much cooler the seats were in the sun. Moss has a very good
reputation but you should also consider the products put out by Prestige Auto
Trim in the UK. They have very high quality interiors for B. I have had more
than one friend do thier car in thier products. They have very high quality and
very good prices. FWIW YMMV
  Carl French

joseph cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net> wrote:
  On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:01:51 -0400, "RICHARD BOES"
writes:

> Listers - Looking for comments/suggestions/recommendations from
> anyone with
> experience with the leather seats sold buy Moss or any of the other
> retailers.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Dick

Blab-away for as little as 1"/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.