MGB items for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB items for sale
From: "John Gindlesberger" <jhgphd@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:42:12 -0400
As I'm sorting through things in preparation for a move, I've come across a
number of items which may be of use to someone.  I thought about putting them
up on eBay, but I don't want to mess around with shipping if I don't have to.
These items are located in NW Ohio and could be picked up.

1.  MGB folding top frame and header.  This is in good condition.  It needs a
bit of sanding and painting, but it's all there and sound.

2.  MGB chrome grill.  This is an original, but has some overspray on it.  All
but two of the bars are straight and the two could easily be reformed.  I
think this would clean up nicely.

3.  Early MGB differential/rear axle with wire wheel hubs.

4.  Early MGB transmission.

5.  entire MGB front axle assembly.

Any reasonable offer accepted.  I'd much rather have this stuff go into a
restoration than be recycled.  If interested, reply off-line to:
jhgphd@verizon.net

Thanks,

John
1968 MGB