Re: parts hunting

To: wizardz@toad.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parts hunting
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:51:39 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/2006 9:17:39 AM Mountain Standard Time,
wizardz@toad.net writes:

Does  nayone have a late model Midget 1500 engine top thermostat housing
they'd
cae to sell?
tia

ptegler

Does anyone have two?  Actually I don't know which 1500 engine  he is looking
for, but my mechanic has a RB Midget in and asked me this morning  if I knew
of a rebuilt engine.  Any of the rebuilders doing these?   They've brought in
three used lumps so far and none are rebuildable.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields