Re: Ethanol in the Gas

To: RampantNM@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ethanol in the Gas
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:50:13 -0500
   Bull, Bob,

    I lived in El Paso for most of my working life.  The powers that be
always conveniently blamed Mexico for the air pollution while allowing
ASARCO two throw carcinogens into the air.  It took a Sierra Club
lawsuit to get the public's attention and make the local politicians
quit dreaming.

   Also, remember that there are two oil refinies just south of Cielo
Vista mall.  They are major contributors to east side pollution.

   CR,  an ex El Pasoan who still has ties there.