Re: Ethanol in the Gas

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: Re: Ethanol in the Gas
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:52:02 -0700 (PDT)
I guess this is all somewhat of a moot point since so few  vehicles are able to
use it, and until someone makes some significant  headway with the ability to
retrofit older vehicles (and I'm not  talking about our MG's but cars like my
'99 Windstar and '04 Audi A4)  it's only going to be a sideshow. Even then, if
it costs you $1,000 to  retrofit your older car, it will take a while to make
that back in fuel  savings.

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328