Been there (New England accross the water again)

To: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>,
Subject: Been there (New England accross the water again)
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 21:49:07 +0200
Bud et all,

Being in such an LBC amongst the skyscrapers truly a one of extremes.
I herewith want to express my great thanks for the nice gathering at
Longfellow's Wayside Inn.
It has been one great party in a lovely part of the USA!
Sorry you were not able to come Carl & Judy!

The rides in the TD and TC were a great experience.
The surprise of Ed Kaler suddenly showing up has been a unique moment!
The Wayside Inn finally got rid of their beers - thanks Ed.
Thanks to Frank & Linda, Denise, Paul (TC!), Ed and Alex (TF with the new
Pertronix by Dr. Bud)

Bud,
Again thankyou very much for being my friendly host again.
It has been a trip of never to forget.
I suggest, that I send you the pics I have made, so you can publish these
(got a little movie as well) on your website as you did with in 2000 of the
first group gathering.
Please advise how much MB you can receive per email.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT