Re: opening a dispute with paypal

To: "<ptegler@cablespeed.com>" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: opening a dispute with paypal
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:33:04 -0500
I won the auction, on Aug 8, and paid on Aug 9. The last I heard from
him was on Aug 9
when he sent the total cost.

I've sent him mail twice since. Unfortunately, I went through eBay's
website, so I don't
have copies of those emails.

He doesn't have any items up for auction now. Which worries me.

I think I'll send mail to him again, saying that I'll be opening a
dispute no later than
next Monday, if I don't hear from him, with Tracking number.

On May 23, 2006, at 10:34 PM, <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
<ptegler@cablespeed.com> wrote:

> I'd give it at least 2 weeks.  They might have simply gone on
> vacation....or their computer might have crashed even.
>
> The last item I had a major delay on...and lost communications with
> the seller...turned out to be a hurricane victim down in FLA.
>
> ..
> Paul Tegler
> ptegler@cablespeed.com
> www.teglerizer.com