RE: Moss warranty on water pumps...

To: "Charley Robinson" <charleyrob@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Moss warranty on water pumps...
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 13:40:28 -0500
To avoid any misunderstanding, I would like to post a follow-up top
my own message.

I have received a message from Kelvin Dodd of Moss Motors saying, "We
are supplying cast iron pumps for pretty much all applications,
including the MGA."

This is good news, and no reason to avoid the Moss parts.  But if you
are considering buying one elsewhere, it would be good to ask about
the material before you buy.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with N attitude
http://MGAguru.com