Re: Old Speckled Hen

To: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Old Speckled Hen
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 21:57:11 -0500
I thought it was ok, not great.

I also thought the IPA was strongly hopped to endure the
trip from the UK to India, and by the time it made it around Cape Horn
etc, it had lost much of it's flavor, and therefore much like what the
British Soldiers were used to.

A friend of mine makes a great IPA. Though it's a bit different
everytime. I tend to go back to my old reliable Honey Lager. Though
I haven't brewed in a couple years now. No time.

I don't even really have time to work on the car. And that has to
come before home brew. I can always buy beer.