Re: high compression pistons

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: high compression pistons
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:37:02 -0700
That's a pretty tiny increment to achieve via new pistons. I would think a
thinner steel head gasket could get you that much, or a light skim off the
deck. I'd look out -- just the normal head surface clean-up might do this
already.

Domed pistons usually bump you up a whole number ratio, or more, though I
have no idea what is available for B motors.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149