MG2006 - IMPORTANT INFO!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG2006 - IMPORTANT INFO!!!
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:01:50 EDT
Greetings!

As MG2006 rapidly approaches, it is important that those of you who have
gone onto [ _http://www.mg2006.com_ (http://www.mg2006.com)  ] and
"registered"
for the event and/or ordered regalia and banquet tickets but have  yet to
provide us credit card information for payment to do so ASAP!

We will be cutting off all pre-registration and orders on June 9th.

Anything in your "shopping cart", including event registration, regalia
orders, banquets, and activities, will be emptied and you will need to
re-register onsite upon your arrival in Gatlinburg. We *may or may not* have
regalia
items available onsite in your size/quantity desired (although these  items
will
be available as a post-event mail-order).

Additionally, both the Wednesday nite BBQ and the Saturday nite awards
banquet are now sold out.

I urge all of you to go into [ _http://www.mg2006.com_
(http://www.mg2006.com)  ] under your personal  user ID and password and verify
all information as
well as your shopping cart  ASAP.

Don't be disappointed when you check in at Kimber House!

Thanks!

rick ingram
North American Council of MG Registers