RE: mud shield

To: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: mud shield
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:10:03 -0700
Paul:

It is a necessary piece.  It prevents the airflow under the car from
coming up between the radiator and the engine.  Any airflow here becomes
a static wall against the air flow trying to come through the radiator.

That said.  Moss is temporarily out of them.  They are due in soon, but
no eta.

Kelvin.