Re: [MG-MGB] Re: 70 Split Bumper B

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com, Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [MG-MGB] Re: 70 Split Bumper B
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 19:09:57 -0700 (PDT)
Funny, I guess I wouldn't worry about the seat covers coming apart, if it needs
new floors!

  But to answer your origonal question, I am not sure that the '70 is any  more
valuable than any other year B. The '69 also has some unique  features
(chicklets headrests, unique seat pattern, unique side marker  lights) but I
don't think it's value is any higher.

Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
          I just got a callback from the owner.  Turns out I know him.  He's in
our
  local Brit car club.

  He said it needs floors, a top and the seat stitching is falling apart.  He
  says the seat covers could be restitched or replaced.

  I'm going to pass as I'm too deep in projects now.  If anybody would be
  interested, the phone # is 920-420-2200.  Oshkosh, WI.

  Larry