proper temps

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: proper temps
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 21:44:55 -0400
Listers,
Just put A/C into my 67 BGT for the trip to Gatlinsburg. Took 2 -100mile
test rides.
Am I correct in assuming that later B's with the CNH temp gauges, the
Normal rating was 190-195? I'm getting 200 with A/C on at speed with an
electric 14" pusher fan on the Condenser side with a 6 blade puller fan
on the radiator side. I have the electric fan through a relay wired
manually, so I can have it on with or without the A/C.
Would like it to come down to 190 with the A/C  at speed.
Any thoughts?
Dave Houser