Fully retractable belts in England

To: "'Dodd, Kelvin'" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, mgmagnette@aol.com,
Subject: Fully retractable belts in England
From: "McDowell, Jeffrey B., JO1" <jbmcdowell@nmsc.med.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:44:10 -0400
I've heard they were available from England.  I recently made a purchase
from  a MG parts company that is very "Proper" .  I bought a set of fully
retractable belts about two months ago, and I'm still waiting...Maybe they
are on a tramp steamer headed to FLA or maybe someone bought the last pair.
Still waiting...

Jeff in Jax

(Although I have a set of Kangols that will be appearing on Ebay if they
ever do arrive...

  _____