Re: HS4 SU carbs, question about numbers on their bodies

To: <wkilleffer@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HS4 SU carbs, question about numbers on their bodies
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:14:49 +0100
I'd say mis-matched carbs is likely to cause insurmountable problems, you
are very unlikely to get then delivering a balanced mixture throughout the
rev range, and balance is everything.  I can't see a reference to AUC carbs
ever having been fitted to the MGB, so even with a matched pair you may be
on a hiding to nothing.

PaulH.