Insurance Results

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance Results
From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 17:24:22 -0400
All,

  I called and emailed Hagerty Insurance today, Saturday,
providing them with the information that they asked for.  I
filled out the form and electronically signed it.
 Everything  went well with the exception of one glitch
when they could not find the "Declaration" pdf file that I
sent them.

  The customer service rep wanted to issue the policy at a
lower liability. I was not comfortable with that. It was
now approaching 4:00 PM (their closing time)and I thought
that I would have to wait until Monday to drive the car.
 However the service rep sensed that I wanted to drive the
car this weekend, so she had me resend the pdf file
directly to her.  She also had her underwriter stay late to
review the package.

   Bottom line, is that I am now insured through Hagerty
for  my agreed upon value, along with the same liability
limits that I have for my other cars, and I saved a bunch
of cash. So far, great service !   I can certainly
recommend them based upon my experience.

   Thanks to all who helped and emailed.  The list comes
through again.

Safety Fast,
    Gene

     80 B