RE: MGA Engine

To: "'RANDELL KEGG'" <RANDELL_KEGG@msn.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGA Engine
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 16:58:25 -0400
-----Original Message-----

I need to find out what a good rebuildable complete 1500 MGA engine is
worth.
It turns over, but has not run in many years. Any estimates?

Thanks,

Randy Kegg

Well Randy, I guess it depends on who's interested in buying it.  I had a
complete 1500 given to me a few months ago.  That goes with the other 1500,
1600, and 1800 (3 and 5 main) blocks taking up space in my garage that were
free.  Shoot, a month ago or so I got a complete '78 B for the cost of
picking it up.  Well, the body isn't very complete, rust worm and all, but
the drivetrain is complete and in good shape.
Anybody need any B parts?  Real cheap.
Just my .02

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird