Re: Drive 'em!!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drive 'em!!
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:39:15 -0700
Alas, I am not driving my MGB this week as it is awaiting the arrival of new
shocks (due Thursday); therefore, I am forced to suffer in this 90 degree
weather driving the "greenhouse" -- a 1967 Plymouth Barracuda fastback, with
an enormous rear window and a black interior. Fortunately, it has two
footwell fresh air vents, each approximately 4 times the area of an MGB's,
and is thus able to generate nearly the same level of cockpit turbulence
despite the fixed roof. Rather like a high-speed convection oven...

Actually, it's the 13mpg that really hurts.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149