RE: car covers...MGA windshield pins

To: "Rick deOlazarra" <cat_tail@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: car covers...MGA windshield pins
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:13:22 -0700
Rick:

Good suggestion.

By the way, my comments about Ultralon car covers can now be completed.
They are really nice to use as they pack up small and dry quickly.
However they are quite prone to destruction by animals.

I got home on Friday and found my 6 month old Ultralon car cover
shredded. From the paw prints on the car fender, I think my next door
neighbors dog was trying to chase a rat. Luckily no damage to the car.

So my objective comment is that Ultralon covers are really nice, but do
not use them where there is animal activity. Regular car covers are also
prone to damage, but are a lot cheaper.

Kelvin.