RE: shoes

Subject: RE: shoes
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:44:58 -0400
 Wait for sales (after the season) and buy some cheap wrestling shoes.  Snug
fit, but flexible and comfortable.  They're generally not a fashion
statement (or maybe they could be) but are great for the road.  Learned
about them at Audi driving schools, it's a cheap out for driving shoes if
fire retardant is not a requirement.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA