RE: Fuel line from tank to pump - RBB MGB

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Fuel line from tank to pump - RBB MGB
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:18:30 -0400
I had taken my car in for some work about a year ago and I thought they
had cleaned out the line from the adsorbtion canister to the vapor
canister in the trunk, but I guess not.  I had rebuilt the adsorption
canisters not too long ago, so I think they're OK - I'll try blowing air
through the line to see if that helps.

I'll also put a clamp on the line at the fuel pump, just to be safer.

--Steve