Re: Off topic - computer question

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic - computer question
From: "Mike L" <renoman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:31:02 -0400
They sell the ink jet printers for a song and then get it back on the
cartridges at up to $50 each. Once saw a black ink cost breakdown per text
page at Costco, don't remember the number but it might have been 10 cents.
Never mind doing color prints.

I've been the discount and refill route, but am thinking next to buy a B/W
laser printer. Seen them in office environments printing daily and requiring
one $130 cartridge per year.

Mike
60 MGA, 67 etype, 59 Bugeye
Toronto