RE: Drivers's side door latch

To: "McDowell, Jeffrey B. MC1" <jbmcdowell@nmsc.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: RE: Drivers's side door latch
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:40:47 -0600
I have had a few latches fail over the years but none recently. I always
would buy a used one from a salvage yard for maybe $20-$25 although I
remember once when I got a bad used one. They should be a fairly common
item since they were the same for most push-button handle doors, at
least for the chrome bumper years, B & BGT.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B