Re: Rubber on rubber squeak

To: Allan.Thompson@ntlworld.com
Subject: Re: Rubber on rubber squeak
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:26:07 -0400
  Talcum powder works great for this.     However.....you are not allowed
to buy this in USA  any more, so will have to search around for old
stock.  Baby powder is the easiest source for it, but today's baby powder
is corn-starch based.  Look for an old can somewhere.   BTW, it's also
excellent for taking out squeaks in floor planking.
Bob