a little lunch trip

To: mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: a little lunch trip
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:05:43 -0500
I ran down to Quality Coaches (Minneapolis MN) at lunch today.
It was time for a new hood (bonnet) for the car.

Mark, the owner, said he had a used one, if I was interested. Sure
thing. I took a look at it. Solid and straight, looked great. So I got
it. I think it's original off a '70-72.

Anyway, I was talking with him, and he said,  he's just imported
a '95 MGF. Pretty cool. I didn't get to see it, but hope I can sometime.

They had  a really nice looking Devin SS in the showroom. And a good
looking '70-72 B for sale for $10k. A nice '77 Midget too, didn't see
the price.
And a late CBB GT that they look to be turning into a vintage racer.

I don't think the Devin was for sale.

Paul Root
ptroot@iaces.com