Re: Introducing Shell V-Power

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Introducing Shell V-Power
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:10:00 -0700
Here in California there is no real difference between brands. Premium is 91
octane across the board, with 10% ethanol (or something like that). Certain
brands advertise like crazy how they "clean your engine" to "avoid deposits
on your engine parts" for "better mileage" and "performance", but that is
pretty much bunk. I run premium in my B just so the poor thing doesn't
knock. Later low-compression motors needn't bother.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149