Young Man Looking for a B

To: mgs@autox.team.net, MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Young Man Looking for a B
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:28:32 EDT
One of my employees sons is looking for a B.  He's the one that found  the
rust bucket for $4200, but it has given him the bug to own one.

He's looking for a decent driver in the $3000 range.  Anyone anywhere  near
El Paso have anything?  He's not adverse to traveling and has  relatives in AZ
and CA.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields