Re: Good book for a newbie?

To: dkmullen@email.unc.edu
Subject: Re: Good book for a newbie?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:36:14 -0400
  Haynes is OK, and fits in the car pretty well.  I keep one in my MGB
and a "Complete Official MGB"  on the bookshelf. Bentley/Complete,etc  is
the better book of the two, particularly for its wiring diagrams, and
it's the Bentley book from which I make copies to take to the garage.
  I have not seen  "Your Expert Guide to MGB & MGB-GT...."
Bob