Re: MGB Carb

To: "Thomas L. Burgin" <tburgin1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Carb
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:26:29 -0500
I haven't but, I'd guess it'd be much like putting an HIF44 in place
of the ZS. You're just
swapping 1 1 3/4 inch barrel carb for another. Granted a new Weber or
SU is going to be a big improvement
over an old broken down ZS, but you're not going to get any more
performance. Probably better depenability.