Sports Car Sevices (Vt) - Comments ?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sports Car Sevices (Vt) - Comments ?
From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:54:41 -0400
All,

  Looks like my B is hard broke.  Apparently the rear main
seal is gone as the car  decided to empty the contents of
its oil pan all over the roads (and my driveway/garage) of
the Metrowest Boston Area.  I made it back with what I
**believe** is no internal low/no oil pressure damage.

  I don't have the time to personally replace the seal.  I
have heard of Sports Car Services in Westminister, VT.  Has
anyone on the list had any work done there ?  Comments ?
  Any stories especially bad ones ?

Thanks in advance,

   Gene
      80 B