1958 MGA Roadster

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1958 MGA Roadster
From: lister@bonackers.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:47:46 -0600
I came across a car under a tarp, and other than some information on
mgcars.org.uk I haven't found any information about looking one over for
purchase, or values.

It's painted primer grey with essentially no top but the frame is present. The
owner says the seats were replaced, the floorboards need replacing, the engine
transmission and rear end are present. It doesn't appear to be a twin cam
unless I need to pull the cover to see. It's got one battery he said. The tires
are flat and the wire wheels are rusted.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Hopefully I'll be talking to the owners
soon .....

Thanks,

Scott Bonacker
'77RBB