RE: Brake Trouble! [OT]

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Trouble! [OT]
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:45:43 -0600
http://www.snopes.com/autos/techno/cruise.asp

Lawsuits don't work this way in the USA. The facts must be considered by
a judge and/or a jury before a decision is rendered. Many of these myths
are perpetrated by companies to promote tort reform in order to protect
themselves from their own wrong doings.

(no, I am not a lawyer but I have had to use the system in the past)

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B