Crazyrays and MGs

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Crazyrays and MGs
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 10:38:39 -0500
Hey guys and gals.....
    We were talking about the $1200 Midget that was at the Hawkins Point
Crazy Rays junk yard.....

  Well I spent nearly 7 hours yesterday going through the US Rt1 yard as
well as the Hawkins Point yard, gathering more F.I. parts for future
projects.
The US Rt1 yard now has three full roadsters sitting right in the parking
lot side by side for sale as whole cars. They're just outside the fence,
right near the main checkout window.
    Down in the yard (far back field. right o nthe main road), is a  rubber
bumper wire wheel car, relatively complete. But now minus the Weber DGV carb
and manifold I personally pulled yesterday.  I guess the average person
there didn't know how to open the bonnet!  :-)

The Hawkins Point yard has a '71 BGT sitting out there as well  Not really
ripped up yet but not in the best of shape either.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com